Still nothing :/

keljt1127

Reaction score
Just got back from my 38 week apt. I am almost half way thru my 38th week and still NOTHING. :nope: Not dilating or anything! plus no signs of labor for me, darrrn.
I feel like he will never come!

Anyone else this far along and still not dilating?

some ladies dont dialate till theyre in labour, i wont know how far im dilated till labour cos they dont do internals here in uk.xx

Your a week ahead of me. I'm only 1cm (been like that since week 35). So it all depends.

Everything could just hit you in one day... Urgh...labor....so difficult to understand. Haha. I wish I knew when my LO is coming too. I feel like he'll be here early but at the same time, he might be late.

I heard you can't really depend on your dilating anyways.

Good luck though girl. I know I'm no help but I didn't wanna read and run.

we dont get internals in the uk till we are actually in active labour or for a sweep so cant help you out with that one the only thing thats really being happening to me is loosing loads of mucus plug and getting BH more oftern :-/

I'm not as far as you but I know how discouraging it can be to hear you aren't progressing at all. But just remember it doesn't mean anything when they tell you that. With my first I had an exam and nothing...he told me it won't be any time soon either. My water broke the next day. That's all it takes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->