Still OPK confusion

zilla

Reaction score
I've not had a natural AF since having LO 6 months ago.
DR thought this was too long so put me on Provera a month ago to bring on a false AF and to kick start my cycle. If I could the Provera AF as day 1 of my cycle, I should now be around CD28.
I had some EWCM around day 14 - but not as much as I would normally expect. We DTD this day.

For about a week, I've been having "symptoms" - nausea, extreme tiredness, irritability, loss of appetite, heavy feeling breasts, lots of CM,

I took a test a few days ago and BFN.

I thought maybe the symptoms were signs of O - so on Monday I took an OPK. (in the afternoon)
It was almost positive - and a few hours (in the evening) later I took another test and it was a strong positive.

I know that sometimes OPKS can pick up HCG so yesterday I tested with FRER & BFN. I did another OPK yesterday (afternoon) and it was negative.

This morning, I tested on an OPK with FMU and got a positive - I thought this was just because it was FMU so I waited a few hours and tested again and got another positive.

Any ideas what might be going on? I'm so confused!

Didn't want to read and run but I'm not sure? Definitely don't test with FMU for OPKs but since you got another pos reading a fee hours later if take it as + or picking up pregnancy maybe. Your hormones could also still be regulating?

Thanks for replying xx
Did another FRER today & BFN so either I am Oing or it's the hormones regulating...
Maybe my body is gearing up for my first natural AF in over a year, probably why I feel so hormonal! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->