still sleeping

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I know Chloe is poorly but I cant believe the amount she is sleeping. She had a bottle at 8pm yesterday and finally fell asleep by 10:30pm. She slept right through til 8am had a bottle (all of it) and went straight back to sleep. She woldnt even let me change her nappy so she is still asleep now in the same nappy since 9:30 last night.

I'm inclined to just leave her to sleep, if she wants her nappy changing she usually wakes up,

would you leave her or wake her up?

I wud leave her hun... she is fixing herself in her sleep n as u say wud wake if uncomfy. xxx bless her

Rihanna is asleep on my shoulder

I wud leave her hun... she is fixing herself in her sleep n as u say wud wake if uncomfy. xxx bless her

At least Chloe is in her moses basket so I can do some jobs- like catch up on B n B and drink tea!!:blush:

Leave her sleep, she obviously needs it - change her nappy as soon as she wakes next, at least you know she is comfortable then if she goes back to sleep after her next bottle - enjoy the peace!:blush:

oh bless her, i too would be inclined to leave her, hopefully she'll feel better when he wakes up :hugs: - for you both

At least Chloe is in her moses basket so I can do some jobs- like catch up on B n B and drink tea!!:blush:

lol x some how i am managing to read bnb with 1 hand n nurse her with the other xx

She woke up at about 11am and seems much better for the long sleep. She is still bunged up, streaming eyes, coughing and sneezing but she seems to feel better, I've had a few smiles and shes watching in the night garden chatting away

aww bless her.. glad 2 hr she is on the mend. sleep works wonders. if only rihanna wud sleep in her pram instead of on me lol xx

Awww,poor little princess! :hugs:

So glad she's feeling better,I really think there's nothing a good nights sleep can't fix :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->