Still testing, still worrying..

B

became

Tests are now mega dark, but I'm still so worried this pregnancy isn't progressing. :( yolk sac but no baby seen on Saturday, scan in the morning, and we are praying to see our little baby this time!

Can a yolk sac on it's own make HCG levels rise? Even if baby isn't growing? :cry: x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 19
from what i've heard sometimes the baby can't actually be seen until 6-8 weeks try not to stress, i know thats easier said than done :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're going through this. :hugs: ~5weeks is still early :)

Did they measure your hcg level?

No they didn't, as it was private. The scan tomorrow is at the hospital, so I'm hoping they will.. My tests have been progressing, so praying that's a good sign.. My levels must be on the rise? X

My last pregnancy I had only a fetal pole at just shy of 6 weeks and 45000hcg. I have also had a fetal pole early 5. A few days can make a difference. Blood work and doubling is more important than anything. Hugs

My sister had this exact thing. She had a scan to check heart rate, and there was no fetal pole yet. She went back in a week or two and there it was perfectly fine. She is now a very happy and vibrant three-year-old! Good luck! Fingers crossed for you :)

My first scan at almost 6 weeks showed just a yolk sac. My son is a healthy 13 month old ;) Don't worry, mama. Hugs!

I've spoke to quite a few of you lovely ladies, so thought I'd keep you updated :) after a private scan on Saturday, I was left feeling very confused. All we saw was a tiny yolk sac, and I mean tiny. This morning we went for our scan at the hospital, the yolk sac is looking so much bigger within the space of a few days! :D still no baby to be seen, but they think I'm around 5 weeks and 3 days, not 6 weeks like I originally thought. Although I'm not over the moon, because I'd of loved to see baby, I'm happy everything growing and going in the right direction. We have another scan next Friday, so hoping to see baby then as I'll be almost 7 weeks. The sonographer seemed to think I was just too early on to see baby, and the spotting I had a couple of weeks ago was just the right time for implantation bleeding. I'm really praying baby is growing away in there! X

Good!! I'm sure all is well! :) Don't rush it, they grow to fast as it is!! 😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"