Still Trying...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by flower18, Apr 27, 2009.

1. flower18

flower18 TTC

Hey Guys, so this month 4 of my husband and I still trying to have a baby... everymonth has led to disapoitment when I get my period... Last month we used a ovulation test so I thought for sure, but no such luck...this month we'll just have intercourse every other day and hope for the best... is there anything anyone recommends I can do to increase my chances... I'm limited caffiene, I'm a non-smoker, I never drink, I eat a pretty balanced diet... I think I might add some exercise routine to my scheudle (I hear that's really good for your body when your trying to conceive as it helps move things along)....I just REALLY REALLY want a positive test this month...anyone else in the same boat as me???

2. madam

madam Mummy of 2 & pg with no.3

Hey,

seems like you are doing the right things!

I am in exactly the same position as you... April is month 3 for ttc for husband and I (hoping for a BFP this month). same as you we BD every other day and hope for the best! i am not using anything, however i do take pregnacare conception tablets (i started taking them at the beginning of this month).

I really really want a BFP too! but stay positive our turn will come soon.

Good Luck hun and keep me updated. ill keep u posted about how i get on aswell.

:)

xx

3. TweetiGirl

TweetiGirl Pregnant with #1!!!!

Flower18....I am in the same boat as you, but I also suffer with PCOS. Got off b/c in January and then off of Claritin D (after being on it 3 years...which I found is a big no-no to be on while ttc). Keep positive!! It will happen when the timing is right for you. We started ttc in February and now it is the end of April and still not BFP. I know God is in control, so I have fun trying in the meanwhile! Baby Dust to you and prayers for ttc!

4. tinadecember

tinadecember Mummy to Evie and TTC

my tip.. try not to think about it too much as difficult as it may seem. sometimes when you want things too much they take longer to happen! best of luck for you both xxx

5. flower18

flower18 TTC

Thanks girls... :hug:
    It's a real comfort to know that there are people like me out there... I totally thought I would be one of those girls that got pregnant the first time around.
    Has anyone invested into fertility kits (they're really pricy) and I live in Canada so they're not even available here (I'd have to order it online)! I just don't know if it's worth the money... I did however buy a book which I hope I get in the mail today called "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition" I've read a ton of great reviews on it...I'll let you ladies know if it really is good or not. Wishing you girls all the best :o)