Still unsure - UPDATE question on last page

mummof1

Reaction score
I'm starting a new thread mine is just too long lol.
It was titled what do you think about this ?
Anyway I'm 8 weeks post miscarriage I've had faints go negative and then positive again and I'm now 12 DPO I believe ..

I'm not really worried about it, I'll just be looking forward to trying next month if I'm not but I'm curious to see what people think .. Left over hcg or new pregnancy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 128
I was literally just wondering how you were getting on. Does it have any colour? I can see the line clearly (probably the most clear ive seen on any of your tests) but looks a bit grey. I really feel for you- must be like being in limbo!

Thanks for thinking of me !
It is pink for sure , I showed hubby finally and he agreed it looks like my early positives I had with my second son and the last pregnancy but with everything else that's been going on its confusing .

I usually get my period around cycle day 27-30 and I'm 27 today so I know time will tell ! I'm a POAS a holic though lol.
If my period doesn't show and there's no dark line I'll definitely call my doc

Out of curiosity have you tried a different brand? X

Actually yes , the other day I took a blue dye . I'll take a picture and show you .. Of course it's faint as well !

I took it at 10 DPO
Wasn't sure what to think of it ... I don't really trust blue dyes and it was after I had negatives but then I saw this like shadow faint blue line and figured I would test again with pink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 77
Did you have a period after your loss? I waited for mine & fell first go, so I reckon this is a new pregnancy for you too.

Yes I had a period 4 weeks post miscarriage but I was still getting positive tests at that time ... I tested at the end of that period and there was maybe a shadow or indent grey line ..
I still wonder if maybe my levels are borderline from the miscarriage still, like some have mentioned , causing tests to sometimes pick up a faint line ..
It will suck if my period comes but hopefully THEN all the hcg will be gone if that's what's happening

I see it on the blue dye very clearly. Hopefully if it is a new pregnsncy the tests will start to get darker 😀 x

I would deffo say new pregnancy given the time that has passed, good luck! xx

The FRER looks grey to me. Was that photo taken within the time limit? If it was then I'd say positive for sure. But if it was past the time then I'm going with evap on that test. I can sure see the blue line, too, but same thing as the FRER. If it was taken within the time frame, then I'd call it bfp. Otherwise, a mean evap. Fingerscrossed that you get some definite answers very soon. Being in limbo is not a happy place to be. Update us with new test photos when you can!

xx

Yep all taken right away I wish the camera would show the pink .. I watched the lines come up as the dye ran across

Thanks for your opinions ladies .. I'm going to try and hold off till tomorrow the day my period is due because I only have one test left !

It looks like a bfp to me as well. I would think with the time that has passed it would be a new pregnancy.

Hi mummof1 it looks like a new bfp to me too...sure hope it is for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->