Still waiting... 1st month with soy isos.

Rae.Rae

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm currently 15dpo after my first month of using soy isoflavones (160 mg). I usually don't ovulate until cd 30 OR later... these bumped my O date up to cd17, which was incredibly exciting! I kind of didn't pay much attention to my body this month past the positive O tests (and my bbt chart has gone triphasic), so I didn't really pay attention to any potential symptoms. However, two negative pregnancy tests (one taken this morning) and I'm still waiting on AF to show up. My LP is always spot on 14/15 days long. I think I have a had one 16 day long LP, ever. But, I was always forewarned of impending AF by the intense cramps that would show up a couple days before her.

This time around- only my boobs hurt. No cramps, just tired and achy. So confused, but I refuse to be hopeful. I miscarried two years ago and have yet to fall pregnant since. I'm used to the disappoint me. All I can remember from that very short pregnancy was the HORRIBLY painful cramps I had the week before I found out I was expecting.

Any thoughts? Words of comfort or encouragement or basically to just know I'm not alone in my sadness? :(

16 dpo, and my bbt rose again, instead of dropping like it usually does right before AF shows up. UGGHHH...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->