• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

still waiting for period after a mc

catcatcat

Reaction score
Hi, :cry:
Im hoping for some advice, i had a early mmc 7 wks ago and it was all out and levels at 0 a week later so thats 6 wks ago and i still havent had a period! im stressed out about it. Taken a couple of p tests and all negative. my periods were regular 28 days prior to this and I (luckily) have 2 kids which i concieved first time with both and the recent mc. I hope this recent mc hasnt left me infertile somehow. I had loads of ewcm first 4 wks after mc and hoping to either be pregant now or a af. Anyone had a similar thing happen or know what can be done to spark of ovulation. thanks

I'm curious what anyone has to say here too. You already commented on my thread, so you know I'm in the same boat 8 weeks and 1 day since my miscarriage. Everything passed on November 30th, but my hcg wasn't confirmed below 5 (it was 3) until December 30th. It's been 27 days since then, so maybe it's possible AF will come any day. I just keep hoping!

Im hoping 2!! Its driving me crazy waiting for it to come!! (41 days since miscarriage)

Come on MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!!! xxx

Im going on a power walk along beach tomorrow see if that does it. It must b a case of relaxing

Me too!!! Its been 5wks and i spotted or bled for 4wks & 3 days of that, rang EPU on two occassions due to light bleeding over 6 days and both times they said it was my AF?? :wacko: which i doubt cos of all the reading your 1st AF is ment to be heavy and painful...

Just getting pee'd off waiting now so give it another week then im going doctors as ive read they can give you something to bring on your AF x

I'm on day 31 myself, I only bled 3 days total with the m/c and less than a week later my levels were back to normal. No signs of AF or O'ing. I'm going nuts. I keep getting BFN's so I know I'm not pregnant. I just want something to happen.

I had d&c on Dec 30th and still no period. I just want my cycles back to normal!

I had MC on 18/12/2010 and my af started yesterday (6 weeks since my MC) i took a few pregnancy tests as i had ALOT of ewcm on 12th Jan 2011 but they were negative, i was worried about what was happening but she came in end.. im hoping af shows up for you soon hun xx

i had erpc on Dec 15th & still no period 7weeks this week x x

i had a D&C on 12/30 - still no AF. Getting + HPTs, but I doubt they are reliable (most likely from previous pregnancy lost). I have never wanted my period like this before in my life!

:witch: She's FINALLY here after NINE very long weeks!!!!!!!!! I think. Pinprick of blood on Saturday - silly me thought maybe it could be implantation bleed. Not much of anything Sunday except maybe a little brown. Monday more brown. Today it's red (darker, not yet bright red). Still very light, but I'm assuming this is my period starting. No cramps really, which is unusual. My periods used to be pretty crampy before and after 6 years on the pill. *sigh of relief* I feel silly for cheering it on like a sports team, but I hope it picks up a bit more so I can feel like it's truly here and not my mind/body playing tricks on me! This is what I've been needing so I feel like I can finally move on. My hubby and I are in the process of buying a house and it would be great if we got a BFP by the time we move in or at least can start trying and break in the new house if you know what I mean! :winkwink: For all you ladies out there waiting for your first period since miscarriage, hang in there! It'll come. 9 weeks and mine's finally here. Yay :)

Hooray! Congrats on AF showing up - finally. I'm waiting it out here, but hopeful that she'll arrive soon and we can start TTC again. I'm so anxious to get over that hurdle and move forward.

Best of luck with your move and with TTC this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"