Still waiting on AF....

Cuzimthamama

Reaction score
I don't know what to think. AF was due 4/1 prior to that about a week ago I had some yellow tinged snot like unbreakable cm. I thought af showed on time but it was only a lil pink here and there when I wiped then disappeared completely yesterday. Today when I wiped it was yellow ish with a tiny bit of pink in one spot but very stretchy. I do not have my normal af cramps but keep having a tummy ache off and on along with loose stool semi often. What is happening? I've been good and not taken a test. I'm not trying or preventing. If anything it's the lack of symptoms that's got me curious. Usually I'll have one sore boob and I've got nothing. Any help? Lol

Take a test. If AF is late then the possibility is high. Good luck x

I'm trying hard to wait until Tue, just don't want to see a bfn. I figure by then either af will show or I'll for sure get a bfp :)

How can you be so strong?! Lol. I think the rest of us on here would have taken 8 tests by now!

Hope you get good news on Tuesday...or possibly tomorrow? If af was due yesterday you should definitely test positive now!...just sayin

Ha! Only because I'm not ttc lol just not preventing. This month was super weird but alas AF showed with a vengeance today idk what was going on before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->