Still waiting

Las78

Mum to 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
I am slowly starting to go crazy waiting for the :witch: to arrive, I m/c on Feb 6th so it is now day 56 or thereabouts since I stopped bleeding post D&C.

I am now doing my head in symptom spotting, I'm going to have to get a test today I think just to put my mind at rest, I'm hoping it will be BFP but not counting on it.

Wow that's a long time, I think you should deffo test xx

That is definitely a long time to not have any sign of AF. I know that some people take that long though. OR, like you say, perhaps you're pregnant again! Good luck!

Thanks girls, I did a test yesterday and got a BFN - I wasn't getting my hopes up but I was disappointed. At least I can stop the symptom spotting business now. Will wait 2 more weeks and if still no AF I'm going to the doc. I just want this to all be over with and get back to normal, just feels like a reminder constantly and like it's being dragged out when I just want to move on now.

I had a period (I think) for one day exactly 28 days after D&C and am on my second cycle which if 28 days would have meant AF on Thurs 16th April. Got my hopes up today but did test and got BFN at day 30 of cycle but still no AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"