Still waiting...

sambob

Reaction score
Hi girls, so I had my implant removed 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for af to show up.
I had my implant for the full 3 years, and I only had one very small bleed (4 months ago) so felt like it suited me well.
I've read about how you can get a small bleed after removal and then go on to have a normal period weeks later. I've had nether. 10 days ago I had cramps and sore boobs, but still nothing... I'm not in a rush to start charting my cycles but I will be eventually.

Just wondered how others got on after their implant was removed?
Thanks Sam x

i had nexplanon and bled most of the time on it, i had it removed after 6 months and had a period straight away then went on the pill, that seems to have sorted me out as everytime i have a month or so break from the pill i get my normal 5 week cycle

i had nexplanon and bled most of the time on it, i had it removed after 6 months and had a period straight away then went on the pill, that seems to have sorted me out as everytime i have a month or so break from the pill i get my normal 5 week cycle

I did take the pill for 6 weeks (between end of Oct/beginning of Dec) as a 'back up'. My implant was due to come out at the end of October but because I was getting married early December my Doctor recommended keeping the implant in and to go on the pill for a month as a back up. I stopped taking the pill the day after my wedding, then had the implant removed on the 8th of Jan. So I'm wondering if that's why it's taking some time to get back to normal 😣
Thanks love x

Not for a couple of months hun, I want to have a few natural cycles and start taking pre-pregnancy vitamins & folic acid too. So gonna start trying in May 😊
When are you starting to TTC?
Sam x

May aswell! :) so ill see you on the TTC boards! im starting taking pregnacare next week, so excited ive had a countdown to it on my phone for ages

Aww brill!! �� yep I'm proper excited too! I'll keep an eye out for you �� my DH is just as broody as me, he goes all giggly if we're out and he see's a baby lol
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->