Still worried about progression

laila 44

Reaction score
My frers have progressed and now just seem to be as dark as control line for 3 past days. However my Ic's that were progressing beautifully suddenly this morning the line seems a bit lighter? It also took longer to come up. Naturally I'm worried sick. Went for second beta yesterday just waiting on results... I also woke up at 3am to pee so maybe that made a difference?

That absolutely could have made a difference! I would test a couple times later on in the day before getting worried hon x

After a while, it's best to stop testing. Anything can affect test results ex. #hours hold, how much you drank etc. At this point you'll just get yourself worried sick if things change on the urine tests even though it's not abnormal if they do. If it makes you feel better, see if you can do another beta soon to see if it doubled properly from the last beta you did. But things should be fine. And if they did double fine, I would stop testing if I were you. :) Good luck!

After a while, it's best to stop testing. Anything can affect test results ex. #hours hold, how much you drank etc. At this point you'll just get yourself worried sick if things change on the urine tests even though it's not abnormal if they do. If it makes you feel better, see if you can do another beta soon to see if it doubled properly from the last beta you did. But things should be fine. And if they did double fine, I would stop testing if I were you. :) Good luck!

You're right I think I'm just going to stop. It's driving me crazy. I'm waiting on yesterday's beta results to compare with Tuesday's. ...

I really would just stay positive. Urine is sooo different at different times of the day and can affect the test via the concentration. I would say its a-ok and worrying isn't good for you or the baby! Good luck! Try to relax, momma! <3

I've noticed on IC's that the lines aren't exactly consistent. It seems there is always 1 out of 4 or 5 that is a bit lighter than the others. I hope that's the case for you. Fx

So I just got my beta results back. Tuesday they were 25.3 and Thursday they were 127.5. Quadrupled ! Doubling time is 22 hours... Seems a bit much ... Happy nonetheless :)

Woohoo!!! My beta the day after I found out (September 16) was 15. 6 days later it was 208!! Woohoo for rising Hcg!! Now... What she said .. Stop testing &#128521; :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->