Stilletto_Sam in labour....Update she's here!!!

glitterbug

Mum with growing tum
Reaction score
Hey girls. Just had five minutes to pop in to update before the Christmas madness continues.

For anyone following, I had a text from Sam at 05:46 this morning to say her waters broke in bed and she was just leaving for the hospital, so little pudding at least let her make it through the Christmas dinner before deciding to make his/her way out.

Sending lots of love for a speedy and pain free delivery!! xxx

Just received text to say Sam gave birth to a little girl at 08:47am this morning in the water as she wanted with no pain relief!!!

No weight as yet but she has blonde curly hair and perfect and happily breast feeding!!

I'll let Sam update on the name for you all when she's feeling up to it.

I won't be about for the rest of today, but i'm sure Kota will update her journal later with any more news!!

Well done Sam xxxx:kiss::hugs:

Good luck to her and thank you for keeping us updated! :)

Good luck Sam, glad you managed to get your Christmas dinner in peace.

"baby girl born into water at 8.47am this morning, no pain relief, curly blonde hair and perfect"

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Sam!!!

and welcome to another December Star!

Congrats Sam - wonderful news! And a girl :happydance: Brilliant xxx

Congratulations Sam! I've been happily stalking away for the last week or so, so I'm very happy to hear your news! Well done you and Mr W...! x

Huge congratulations Sam & welcome to the world lil Puddin

aww how sweet! Congrats 2 her! Cant wait 2 see piccies of this gorgeous blonde curly hair!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"