STILLL Bleeding!!!!

Jasa1911

Reaction score
Hi ladies...

Some of you may be aware that I have been spotting for the last two weeks... I was given antibiotics as it 'looked' like a urine infection... Didn't have any pain when weeing though- still dont! But my lady bits are sore when I wipe and it's quite uncomfortable when I sit down etc...

My bleeding has got progressively worse... Although it's not bright red it is orange/pink and there is always more in a morning! When I first stated spotting it was just once or twice when I wiped now it's everytime and on my panty liner...

I'm just so confused it appears there isn't anything wrong on my tests, that baby is fine... So what is causing this?! Why is the bleeding getting worse?! And whats the pain! I have even been using canestan in case it's that!!

Any ideas? I'm at the hospital for my quad test tomorrow do will ask again but I'm getting very anxious!! Any words of wisdom?!

:( xx

Sorry i don't want to read and run but i can't help you! I just want to say good luck for tomorrow and i hope they give you more answers! I know for sure that i would not be happy if the doctors didn't look into this further as its obviously getting worse and worrying you more and more like it would anyone else in your position!

It could be the thrush causing it, or an STI/STD. I had a heavy bleed at 13+6 (enough to think I was MC) but it was a severely grazed cervix. I bled for a couple of days after, then it turned to brown.

Well i had swabs done a week ago and they all came back clear... So I know it's not anything like an STD(would be questioning my OH if I did lol!) but it just seems like it's never ending!

Thanks for your replys xx

Hi hun,

I had some bleeding when I was 10 weeks pregnant. Turns out I have an ectropian cervix, which kinda means I have a raw spot on my cervix that is quite sensitive and prone to bleeding. It is completely harmless, and the bleeding stopped after a week or two.

The only way they could tell was by doing an internal exam, so perhaps ask for that?!

Good luck xx

im experiencing this too, ive had 2 cervical swabs done last week, and they mentioned my cervix was softened causing a bit of blood in my discharge (pinky/orange), its brown though today so im guessing this is the last bit :) x

You'd be surprised. I had an internal during my bleed and swabbed. I came back positive to chlamydia, so I insisted my OH to have one... He came back negative :/ We'd been sexually active for endless months, so I had no idea how I could have it and he couldn't.

We were both given AB anyway as I was +. I'd taken the same prescription prior to these for thrush. Went for a second swab and received a letter 2 weeks after saying negative... False positive? Or he was sleeping with someone on our break and was treated without me knowing so I'd of caught it?

Didn't want to r&r. Hope you get answers soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->