stinging pain 10dpo

ksqueaker89

Reaction score
Ok, so I know that a million people have probably asked these same questions.... but here is the story.

My husband and I are not currently ttc so I know it is not likely but, 7-10 dpo I have had a sudden sharp pain in my side. It feels just like the pain I get around ovulation. It is quick stabbing and goes away almost immediately. I have felt it 2-3 times in the last couple days. I have also had really sensitive nipples (which is a pms symptom for me) as well as actually breast pain.

I have read a lot of forums where this was in fact implantation pain. I have a long cycle and irregular cycle so it is possibly af is still 2 weeks away (or less)

I am trying not to get too excited since I have to wait a long time to test, so to calm myself down I am wondering if it was not implantation pain what could this be? Are there other possibilities?

It could be a cyst, it could be gas putting pressure on sensitive internal parts, it could be a lot of things. BUT it could be implantation pain! Welcome to the TWW. :)

Also I just noticed some dark blue veins on my breast running towards the aerola. Is that a pregnancy symptom?! I've never had this before

I had similar stabbing pains before I found out I was pregnant. It was on my sides and would switch from left to right on and off. It only lasted for a few seconds and I knew something was up because I have never experienced it before. Also, my nipples were sooo sensitive. If I remember correctly, they became sensitive about 3 or 4 days post ovulation which has never happened. I didn't notice veins in my boobs right away, but they did look bigger.

Im just looking for somewhere to vent. I am so worried that I am tricking my body into having symptoms. I have had that happen in the past, but the symptoms were never so different and clear.

It is highly unlikely that I am considering my husband and I use condoms, however there was one day right around the time I got my typical little ovulation pains that he didn't put a condom on until half way thru (tmi sorry!)

Yet here I am with a mix of short sharp pain/twinge/flutters and dull cramping on and off for the past 4 days along with dull headaches every day, sensitive protruding nipples, prominent blue veins on breasts, one day had stinging sharp little pains in breasts. I have also noticed an occasional pins and needles feeling in my wrist and fingers.

I have taken a couple tests with a bfn (prob too early).

I am just wondering, if I am having so many symptoms(unique to my normal cycle) wouldn't that indicate that the hcg should be high enough to show on a test? Does that prove that I am imagining things? Arg!

ksqueaker89, many of the early pregnancy symptoms are caused by the exact same hormone that causes premenstrual symptoms - progesterone.

ksqueaker89, many of the early pregnancy symptoms are caused by the exact same hormone that causes premenstrual symptoms - progesterone.

Oh Ok, I never knew that. Good to know, Thanks!

It makes it soooo much harder to figure things out during the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->