Stinky feet??

channy3232

Reaction score
So I'm trying to figure out if pregnancy brings on stinky feet or if it's just a coincidence that I'm horrendously pregnant and my shoes that I wear to work just happen to be on their last leg and stink to high heaven. LOL

My feet smell too hun!! You're not alone...they just SWEAT all the time now. It sucks! My sister said hers were the same...pregnancy can just be gross sometimes! lol

Stinky feet... yep.
had to throw out an old pair of slippers cause I thought they were the culprit. Well, turns out, even my brand new ones are no help. LOL

I wonder if me being pregnant brings on my DH's stinky feet?? Sometimes..... urgh..... no, I can't even think about them.....

I've always had stinky feet. I have my dad's short stubby legs and stinky feet. LOL but they seem to be exceptionally bad and like I said I didn't know if it was hormonal or I just need to get rid of these shoes. LOL

Yep, my feet never really smelt before but now god they stink :rofl:, another joy, take care :hugs: XX

Yep me too! I am so paranoid about it! Glad I am not the only one though - sorry ladies! My feet are sometimes swollen just now aswell (odema) which is linked aswell.

Yes mine bloody stink, not such a good thing, spesh when im tryng to get a foot rub from the OH to soothe my swolleness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->