Stinky feet??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by channy3232, Apr 27, 2009.

1. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

So I'm trying to figure out if pregnancy brings on stinky feet or if it's just a coincidence that I'm horrendously pregnant and my shoes that I wear to work just happen to be on their last leg and stink to high heaven. LOL

2. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

My feet smell too hun!! You're not alone...they just SWEAT all the time now. It sucks! My sister said hers were the same...pregnancy can just be gross sometimes! lol

3. Ravelyn

Ravelyn Well-Known Member

Stinky feet... yep.
    had to throw out an old pair of slippers cause I thought they were the culprit. Well, turns out, even my brand new ones are no help. LOL

4. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

I wonder if me being pregnant brings on my DH's stinky feet?? Sometimes..... urgh..... no, I can't even think about them.....

5. channy3232

channy3232 Well-Known Member

I've always had stinky feet. I have my dad's short stubby legs and stinky feet. LOL but they seem to be exceptionally bad and like I said I didn't know if it was hormonal or I just need to get rid of these shoes. LOL

6. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Yep, my feet never really smelt before but now god they stink :rofl:, another joy, take care :hugs: XX

7. 2nd time mum

2nd time mum Well-Known Member

Yep me too! I am so paranoid about it! Glad I am not the only one though - sorry ladies! My feet are sometimes swollen just now aswell (odema) which is linked aswell.

8. classyburd

classyburd Mummy to Archie

Yes mine bloody stink, not such a good thing, spesh when im tryng to get a foot rub from the OH to soothe my swolleness