Stitch Like Pain....

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
As the title says....I'm having a pain in the lower right side of my bump, sometimes spreading across my bump. It feels like I've just run the marathon :nope:
Sometimes the pain is bearable, but other times it does actually make me wince :cry:
Anybody else experience this?

xx

YES....No idea what it is. But I get it if I do to much around the house and have to sit down for it to go away.

I get it even if I'm taking it easy though :shrug:

i get it all the time, just on one side. i normally get it when doing too much!

Yeh and i went to hospital about it because it drove me to tears. They told me it was just where my tummys growing and struggling with the extra weight.. Nothing serious/bad or anything they can do about it, just rest was all i got told :) Hope this helps xxx

i get this got it in my last pregnancy to got told it was ligament pain i normally get it when walking xx

Yes I get this! It hurts like mad. I've also been told its stretching/ligament pain.

yes i get this, and mainly at night time for some reason. its on the right hand side lower part of my bump, sometimes hurts more if she moves in that area. think its just ligament pain tbh. x

Exactly the same as what everyone else said :D It's apparently just your ligaments! Bloomin' hurts though... :hugs: xxx

I get the same pain too! I get it when walking and feels exactly like a stitch even if I've walked for 3 mins!
Thanks for comforting words...Hopefully this will lesson my panic every time it happens!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->