• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stomach ache for three days and counting

Vonny1537

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has had tummy ache/tight tummy? I'm eight weeks today and since Friday have had what I can only describe as tummy ache and tightening feeling in my tummy. It feels like I've got a tummy bug but it's making doing normal stuff difficult, on top of the nausea 😝 it's just a constant discomfort and I'm getting a bit worried now

Thanks in advance x

I'm not as far along as you but I've had a constant aching discomfort also with a little cramping. I went to the dr and they did an ultrasound and saw baby in there happy with a strong heartbeat. They told me the feeling is normal and so long as there's no bleeding not to worry. I think what's causing it for me my digestion is off and im a little constipated unfortunately, just going less than usual

Sounds like stretching pains,just your body making room for baby if there's bleeding go to ur doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"