Stomach aches from milk

Baby4MeRenee

Reaction score
I've always had no problem with milk/dairy. All of a sudden for the last 2 weeks and even this morning, I had cereal and milk and right after, my stomach started hurting bad and even a little sharp pain at the top of my stomach. Any ideas what that could be? The pain this morning lasted about 15 mins and went away.

I've started being sick after large quantities of cows milk or tomatoes! It's just pregnancy telling you what you need, I'd suggest you just stay away from it for a while/only have small amounts.

Thanks. I'd hate to have to give up ice cream too considering it's also dairy . That's my weakness.

I have the same issue with dairy. I had a small bowl of ice cream a few nights ago and I was awake all night with a stomach ache and had diarrhea the next morning (sorry tmi). I have avoided it ever since.

You could try lactose-free ice cream or frozen yogurt and see if that affects you differently. My kids get upset tummies from ice cream but not from frozen yogurt. :)

@kryssy1104, I had the same issue with the diarrhea as well. The diarrhea I had was like no other I've experienced before. Glad it's gone away for the time being, but it was terrible. I now just eat milk sparingly to avoid all of that.

@xdxxtx, that's a really good idea. I haven't had frozen yogurt in awhile and llthat would be a really great substitute. May go out and get some today. Wonder why I haven't thought of that. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->