Stomach aches in 2nd trimester

JamAnna

Reaction score
Has anyone else been having weird crampy feelings in their stomach. Sometimes it on either side, today it is mostly the left side in the lower region. Rarely it is in the middle, like at night. Its dull and it comes and goes.

I am a totally basket case right now. I am only 14 weeks (15 on Mon.) and everything is worrying me (from the day i knew i was preg.). I feel like im going crazy. I had a 6 wk ultrasound n tht was fine. I also had an app. on Fri. and the dr. heard the heartbeat, though it took a little while to find it (about 3 mins.)

Please, please, please can anyone relate to this!!!!!!!

yeh i get that sometimes and i asked the midwife about it and she said it was probably ligament pains with everything stretching out. ask next time u are there or if u are worried give them a ring, im sure they can reassure you

God yes I've had tummy ache all day, I think my trousers were too tight or I'm having a growth spurt. Also wind doesn't help :blush:

In my 2nd tri with amber my tummy aches were bad.
Then nearing end they turned into braxton hicks

I get pain on left hand side quite abit its, movement pains cos i got back problems now lol xxx

yer i have had this for the last 2 days and its been really worrying me out.
especially as the baby stoped moving for over 24 hours while i got these pains.
but thank god she kicked me for 3hours straight today and the pains aint come back :)

yep i get them, they are worrying though! getting used to them now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->