stomach bug or what's going on

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Last night I started to get a sore belly at top of my bump like a sharp pain I couldn't eat most of yest because I felt rather full and sick I lay last night feeling sorry for myself with the pain coming and going and finally fell to sleep this morning I woke up feeling unwell and when I sat up I got this massive wave of nausea I nearly puked it was coming them just went away ? I've got the runs tmi sorry which started around Saturday morning my braxton hicks are bearable atm a bit of chest tightening with them as usual my pelvis and hips ache so bad and my lower back I had a hospital app on Friday gone she was head down / free and no scan or cervical check ! As much as this sounds like a rant it sort of is lol she still moves a lot I'm just wondering about the loose stools and nausea does it sound like a bug or what I had trace of protein in my urine but don't feel like I've an infection xxx

Try to stay hydrated even if you can't eat and maybe call the midwife for a check just to be on the safe side. Hope your feeling better soon x

Sounds like a bug, also kind of sounds like your gallbladder, have you ever had problems with your gallbladder before? How old are you? I had to have mine taken out when I was 30...

Thanks girls I'm 24 😁 no never had any gallbladder problems before ! Doesn't feel like a bug I just feel crappy today had a wee dose there not long awake going to have some food .. I'm deff hydrated all I do is drink by the litre lol just hate having the runs gonna get the kids sorted fed and to bed and get into a bath and into bed other half is working 4-10 so ready to have this wee woman never again ! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->