Stomach bug..so worried

Hotbell312

Reaction score
Anyone else have diarrhea? I must have gotten something this weekend. Been having diarrhea for 3 days now and am very worried that it will affect the baby. Anyone else have this? Will the baby be ok?

Diharrea is a normal symptom of first trimester discomforts. It is always possible too that you ate something or picked up a bug. As long as you are keeping yourself somewhat hydrated everything will be ok.

It can be a normal pregnancy symptom. Ive had it in the beginning with all my pregnancies including this one. But i just want to say i actually had salmonella food poisoning when i found out i was pregnant with my 3rd but and i also got bit by a spider and hes a healthy happy 14 month old :) just keep the fluids up.

I agree, I've had diarrhea early on with two of my pregnancies. Just make sure you drink a ton of water - or an electrolyte drink - because dehydration is the absolute worst thing for a pregnancy. I hope you feel better very soon!!

I ended up in hospital when I was 9 weeks pregnant with my daughter. I had gastroenteritis and was so dehydrated so had to go in to be put on a drip. I now have a healthy and happy 3 year old :)

I have this too. Since dd2 I've suffered from ibs and today I've also had it and I feel so weak :( hoping it doesn't get bad like it did in my last pregnancy when it first developed x

Thank you everyone. It's still going on tmi but once a day. I wasn't so nauseous and sick the first few weeks, but for some reason I feel like my ms is kicking in now. Ugh these runs have got to stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->