Stomach bug while pregnant..

Flannz94

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this?
The bug has just hit me like a brick wall! I've been vomiting all night and haven't had any sleep, I can't keep anything down at all. I'm worried about becoming dehydrated and how this will effect bub if I'm not eating or drinking properly. Has anyone else had this before? What helps?!

I actually just picked that up from my step son last Monday. My doctor said to just try to stay hydrated. Gatorade is better than water because it replaces electrolytes. Mine lasted from about 9:30 in the morning until about 10:00 that night. Doctor said trying to sip on Gatorade is even more important than trying to eat something. If this is the 24-hour bug that I had it should pass soon. The next day I was feeling ok but it took about 3/4 of the day to get my energy back just because throwing up so much is exhausting!

I hope you feel better soon! Hang in there!

I've had it before, if you are vommiting non stop you could ask for zofran to try and stop the vomiting at least .... Keep drinking, it doesn't even matter what u drink at this point, as long as you are drinking is all that matters!!! I personally love coconut water , it comes in all flavors and is a great natural way to get electrolytes ...... It also used to cure my rough day after a night out lol..... If thy says enough ;-p

Thanks ladies!
Feeling much better now! Thank goodness! I just made myself eat a little bit of jelly and kept drinking water. Nothing worse then the stomach bug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->