Stomach bug

twinkle93

very happy mummy to be
Reaction score
I appear to have picked up a stomach bug (work as a Childminder- although I haven’t had reports of the little ones coming down with it yet). OH found me slumped on the bathroom floor at 5.15 this morning and asked if morning sickness had gone up a gear but unfortunately no, it’s a bug. I’d gone downstairs to get a drink, suddenly felt like I’d been punched in the stomach and then started going dizzy and faint. Didn’t think I was going to make it upstairs, on all 4s up the stairs thinking I was going to faint but opened my mouth to shout for assistance and then had to pick myself up and run to be sick 🙈 been in the bathroom for a few hours now.

I’m worried about the baby but all I for seems to point to dehydration and fever being the main problems? So I’ll keep hydrated and look out for temp.

You poor thing :(

I had a stomach bug with my 2nd, i was so bad i was stuck to the toliet from one end and being sick into a bowl from the other. I felt awful and so sorry for they baby. I diddnt eat but kept having tiny sips of water to stay hydrated, baby was fine it was just me that suffered lol

Hope you feel better soon :) xx

I think I still feel that the pregnancy is super fragile at 7 weeks and don’t want anything to affect that but obviously this is out of my hands. Ironically yesterday was the first day in 9 that the morning sickness has subsided enough for me to eat abit more and treated myself to dessert and a little bit of chocolate (I lost 5 pounds due to morning sickness) and now this, I was so looking forward to some nice food 🙈

I had norovirus about 5/6 weeks in. I worried about it too but eventually over the next few days brought my water intake up. Hopefully you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->