Stomach cramps

Danuta

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
over the last few days i've been getting some bad cramps in my thighs and lower tummy. I thought it's probably just the stretching. But today it's been getting worse and worse and I have almost constantly cramps all over my tummy and even up by my ribs. It's difficult even to stand up and it was so bad that it made me sick. I'm getting scared and I thought maybe I should make appointment to see my mw but I'm also worried it's maybe just normal and I'm making a fuss about nothing!

it may just be stretching pains etc but i must say iv never had it all the way up to my ribs. id see how you get on and if things are no better tomorrow it may be woth just giving your mw or gp a ring just to see what they say!! hope this helps and you get better hun!!

I had that the other week, it was soooooo bad I thought I was in labor! Haha it was just stretching....horrible pains

Thanks for the advices..Unfortunately it was getting worse all night so I made an appointment for this afternoon. Just want to be sure that baby is ok in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"