Stomach feels weird...anyone else?!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Anyone else's stomach just feel kind of...off? Like not really nauseous but just upset/uncomfortable? I'm hungry, but don't feel like eating or nothing sounds good. It's so irritating! It almost feels like it's just unsettled, I guess that's the best way to describe it lol. I don't remember this with my daughter!

Yes! I think it has something to do with the intestinal muscle being relaxed. The discomfort drives me crazy!

Me too! :( I felt that way this morning on our way to eat breakfast. I couldn't even finish my food.

I get discomfort from minor amounts of stomach acid. Not so much that I feel heartburn but I just really "feel" my stomach. I take a teaspoon of baking soda in water for it and it makes it better within minutes.

I'm glad I'm not alone! It's just the weirdest feeling lol. So hard to describe. Although I think morning sickness is starting to kick in. This morning I've felt really nauseous and just crappy. My stomach is definitely upset :(

I've had that this weekend, I thought it might have been because I've been naughty and eaten too much greasy food :dohh: lol x

It's constant. I keep forcing myself to eat, hoping that something will settle it.

I was unusually hot in the early days. I would also get very cold.

I'm having this today. I don't really know how to describe it. It just feels off and full and I'm not liking it.

I tried to have something for lunch, but got partially through it, and couldn't eat anymore. Ugh. I don't miss this part of pregnancy lol

:( Hugs. Yeah, I can keep forcing it but it's so unpleasant. Just a few days ago, everything tasted amazing. It was like I was living on a island for months without real food... seriously felt like Oliver, "Food! Glorious food!" whenever I ate. Now it's so agonizing.

Is it normal for it to happen this early?! I can't remember lol. I feel the absolute worst when I first wake up in the mornings. Nothing sounds appetizing at all and I feel queasy :(

Honestly, the women in my family do not handle any amounts of hcg well in our systems so we are miserable from the moment of implantation. I was surprised at how great I was feeling up until yesterday. =/ And honestly most of what I am hating right now is from a sore throat/cold I have. I also never made it past 9 weeks so don't have much to compare to :(

I can only describe this sensation as eating a bar of soap or something similar! Not nice yuk x

Honestly, the women in my family do not handle any amounts of hcg well in our systems so we are miserable from the moment of implantation. I was surprised at how great I was feeling up until yesterday. =/ And honestly most of what I am hating right now is from a sore throat/cold I have. I also never made it past 9 weeks so don't have much to compare to :(

Oh no :( Hopefully this is a sticky one and most of your symptoms are from your cold!

I can only describe this sensation as eating a bar of soap or something similar! Not nice yuk x

Hahah yeah that is one way to describe it!

My stomach keeps feeling off. I think it's mostly gas related blah. But I also think my brain is anticipating morning sickness. With DD I got sick every morning like clockwork in the shower :wacko: and then would be fine the rest of the day.

All the way through my first tri I would get these feelings like my stomach was just a rock. It would mostly happen when I would think about food, my stomach felt like it would just tighten and harden. This was nestled in between the feelings of nausea.

Yeah I'm definitely not feeling hungry at all. My appetite is non existent lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->