stomach hurting?

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
over the past few hours my all my stomach and lower back is feels really tight and sore, abit like period pains, can still feel baba kickin away so i know hes alright, just wondering if anyone else has had this and what it could be?

xxx

Sometimes it can be because you would have been due a period around about now? Or even braxton hicks?
I have started to get the tight uncomfortable feeling that lasts a few seconds at a time & putting it down to BHs.

Hope this helps.

i was irregular so i dont know :/

i thought BH was like a few seconds and then gone,
this is like pretty constant i can hardly lie down, :(

Ive had some but it didnt last long not sure what it was I put it down to braxton hicks or groing pains

it wasnt the same as when ive hadgrowing pains, but whatever it was it seems to be going away now :)

i have been really strong period type pains for past few days...assumming its just growing pains xx

It could be Braxton hicks, I used to get them all the time and they lasted longer than I thought they would – basically most of the evening:(

yeah that would make sense mommaT,
i dont really know what BH feel like so im not too sure if this could be it, lol xx

I've been getting weird pains on and off over the last few weeks... and I think mine are from trapped gas although I'm not too sure as I've never had gas pains this bad before. DH gets really bad gas pains and rolls around in agony, so I know some people get them worse than others, and I'm thinking that with my insides being squished up things could feel worse. Anyways, the pain is along my sides, low down on my tummy and radiate thru my lower back. If I stretch and move around in different positions I get some relief. Perhaps you're having trapped gas too, but whatever it is, hope you get some relief soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"