stomach pains

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by maybebaby3, Dec 20, 2009.

1. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

since i got up this morning at 7.30am i have had stomach pains. the r high up so i know it's not my uterus. they r stabbing like pains. any1 have an idea what they could be? it's really sore!

2. Bee26

Bee26 Mummy to Charlie bear!

I get these occasionally...i think its something to do with digestion or something as our organs are all sqished and squashed up...i find they go when i sand up and walk about a bit. xx

3. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Hey lovely...I have no idea what it could be. Didnt want to read and run. But if they dont go,maybe give mw a ring and see what she says. Sorry i wasnt much help. Hope they go soon.:hugs:

4. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

thanks! maybe i should go out and stretch my legs a bit instead of being so lazy and sitting on my bum on the sofa using b&b!!! lol!

5. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

Hahahaha i should be doing the cleaning,my house looks like a bomb hit it! Its mostly my 3 year old that makes such a mess. :dohh: I might get up in a min.....if i can drag myself away from bnb long enough not to get withdrawels!:haha:

6. maytobe

maytobe Well-Known Member

Oh dear, it happens to me too, especially after a heavy meal. I get frequent indigestion, slight diarrhea and stomach upsets. It feels sore, and pains in the upper stomach. My doctor gave me this probiotic powder to be mixed with water, called bifilac. Apparently it doesn't cross the placenta. It has really worked so far. I haven't been taking it too often, though. I find that walking and exercising really helps digestion and makes it better.

7. xminimotox

xminimotox Mum of Jack <3

It does sound like indigestion probs, i get this when I have really bad trapped wind its like shooting and stabbing pains :( x