Stomach pulsing?? Umm..?

Peanut112

Reaction score
Asking this more specifically for those who have had BFPs and/or experienced this themselves.. or know about this...? :)

Roughly 11dpo but I really don't know cause my cycle is messed up. AF should be here soon, no signs of her showing up. Was also supposed to show up on the 24th (like really messed up cycle LOL ) but was a no show.

However, while sitting with my legs crossed my lower left side of my pelvis started doing this pulsing thing? Almost like it was twitching... but it was moving outward... as if something was moving inside..? I've never had this pulsing before. It was random and not a constant pulsing.

Kind of like pulse.. pulse pulse.. pulse........ pulse pulse pulse..... pulse.

:shrug:

LOL maybe i'm just getting my hopes up. Any insight?

I was going to mention that I had that this cycle! It grossed me out!! I'd say it was between like 7-10 twitch/movements. Don't know how to explain, but certainly stronger than a twitch.

I saw that you were asking for answers from BFPs only though, so I didn't post.... but since you bumped it, here I am! :)

Bah! lol sorry :3 Didn't mean ONLY people with bfps.. but also similar experiences.

Not sure how I feel about the feeling though! Kind of weirds me out. lol

I had this as well. ..I just think it's a muscle twitch or something like that. If, at 11dpo, u are pregnant, you absolutely would not feel any movement from baby.

https://www.scarysymptoms.com/2012/01/why-your-stomach-is-twitching.html?m=1

If peanut was feeling what I was feeling, i think it is similar to a muscle twitch or spasm, but pretty strong. Enough to see my stomach love. I know it's not a baby :) It's only a few cells big at this point. But I think the question is more about if other people that have had BfPs have had similar twitching in that area. Amy, you said you had this as well, was it a BFP cycle? Or just a regular cycle?

Just a haunch ;) :) but I've heard of people knowing or "feeling" they're pregnant before the first test gave them a confirmation... Also people saying they can 'feel the baby' even if they're only 4 weeks along. Yes at that time the baby is only the size of the period at the end of this sentence. ... However, what if your subconscious knows before "you" do? Seeing as your body is continuously changing to suit the babys needs from day one.

I haven't had a bfp yet, but just wanted to say I've had the same thing happen to me like twice this cycle. The first time was while I was laying in bed, and then the second time it happened the next day while I was driving. It really is a weird feeling. lol

I don't test for another week, hoping for a bfp! But yes, the twitch is so weird.

Let me know your results! It'd be interesting to put 2 and 2 together and possibly create a theory :D

I had this today (strangely about half an hour after reading your post😕) so maybe just a coincidence!!! 11dpo ish here for me and not tested yet, I'm shocked as I'm a serial poas aholic so don't know if it's a good sign or not! I've had 4 bfps though (different pregnancies) and never had it before xxx

Peanut, I got my bfp today! Hopefully it's a good sign for you! :)

Yay Jenna!!

Natilly, hopefully you'll get a bfp! It'd be kind of weird with the twitching, especially if it hasn't happened in your previous ones.

I'm not sure if I'm out yet or not. Feels like AF is about to show her disappointing face. Very mild cramping.. But usually I get em so bad that my legs feel like growing pains and my back wants to break off... Or at least, I want to somehow get a new back. LOLOL. But I haven't had any period dreams, which is usually a sign for me that AF is coming soon.. soo.. little bit confused here.

Well wasn't a symptom for me, started brown spotting this morning 2 days early :-( gutted isn't the word! Hopefully a good sign for everyone else though! Xx

Awwh Natilly, maybe next cycle! :)

I tested last night and I'm not sure if it's a BFP or a evap line.

You got me thinking that the twitch could be related! Lol
I had it again last night but real low .
I wasn't using my ab muscles yesterday so what are they twitching for! ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->