• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stomich swells up

A

Angeldust

Does any one ever have there stomich swell up so big that they could pass for being pregnant when not pregnant ??

Recently my stomich as been swelling up it goes quite big and rock solid and round Lol I am not constipated i go the toilet normal :rofl:

I went the doctors and told her about this and she said i have irritable bowl syndrom :shock:

She said you can have this and still go the toilet fine but this is what its called
I asked her what can she give me and she said peppermints :hissy:
Peppermints :confused:

She give me thesa peppermints they have done nothing for the prego belly wouldnt mind if there was a bubba inside

Its just so :blush: as friends i aint seen for ages have even asked was i pregnant and there like nearly jumping on me with excitiment am like No :cry:
wish i was erm cant explain why this is like this,

My cousin had the same problem and was told the same thing by the doctor
irretable bowl syndrome even though she said she goes the toilet normal
its horrible and even worse if i drink a fizzy drink thats it i could be classed as 5mths its terrible,

Has any one ever had this ??

xx

Hey hun :)

Yeap, mine goes like that too. I like looking like I have a pregnant tummy but at the same time, it's bloody annoying and uncomfortable!!

I haven't been to dr about mine, maybe I have the same as you.

Peppermints are meant to help with things like indigestion, heartburn, bloat etc so I should think that's why she has told you to have them. However, she should give you something else instead if that doesn't work.

I've bought Aquaban tablets. You're meant to take them 4 days before your period as it stops all the bloat.. but I sometimes take them at other times even if it's not before my period, and it really helps :)
They basically reduce all the water retention :)

xxxxxx
:hugs:

I had IBS for a number of years. Funny, pregnancy with my first rectified the problem.

Anyhow, if I ate a muffin, or some other fiber food, or even a meal, I would bloat and look pregnant. I finally just hardly ate...and especially if I were to go out somewhere in a fancy dress, etc.

My toilet issues were a problem too....mostly constipation for days.

My doctor prescribed Dicetel to me and I took it every day and it seemed to help. Cannot take it when pregnant though.

Thanks girls
Lyrah i will have to try them tablets you get how much are thesa and how many do you get and are you safe to take them when trying for a baby ??

:hugs:

I used to really struggle with this before I was pregnant. Like Leanne said - fibre is the worst culprit! Not sure if it will return after pregnancy - with have to wait and see!
Hope you get on top of it soon hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"