Stopped breast-feeding, feeling emotional

Sweety21

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have never posted here before but, just popped in to say how emotional it is making me.

My dd is 22 month old and I am pregnant. I wanted to bf her till she turns2. But, pregnancy and toddler feeding is seriously tiring for me. My dd has been breast fed alotn and it was toughest two year time ever. But, I feel really bad that I have to stop. I can't take sleepless nights anymore also fatigue has started to take me down.
Just wanted to speak out my heart so, worte the post.

I have been here before and know the feeling well. You have managed to breastfeed for 22 months! That is an amazing achievement, I wish I could have held out as long as you. Don't feel bad because you have done exceptionally well :hugs: x

An amazing achievement! Congratulations to you and just think, you get to do it all again soon xx

Thank you so much ladies for your encouraging words. I really needed them. I struggled alot bf her but, now I look back and think it was all worth.
Strange thing is that she didn't react aa much as I expected and asked for boo boo just once. So, I think she was ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->