• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stopping the pill today! Anyone else trying now/soon?

Unexpected212

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm back here again. My son is 10 months and we are starting to try on his birthday 18th October but I'm coming off the pill now as I'd like to keep note of how long my cycles are and use OPK's this time to know when I ovulate.

Last time I fell pregnant I was on the pill! I had no idea when I ovulated but I remember it took me 10 days to get a positive pregnancy test after the day my period should have been due and the doctor said i must of ovulated realllyyy late...so this time I'd like to have a couple of months to work out my cycle.

Anyone else in the same boat???

Anyone else got a young baby like me and trying soon?

I'm just starting back at work this month too and I'm nervous about getting pregnant again but I'll have been back at work a month and a bit before we start trying so will qualify for maternity.

Hey Hun we came off pill in march to try and regulate cycles too, my first period was last Monday and I ovulated this Monday gone,
talk about a short cycle :s My son isn't as young as yours but I have a few friends with kids quite close together and they love it and wouldn't have it any other way. Good luck with getting sorted and here's to hoping
for a 2013 BFP for us both :) x

Thank you for your nice post :)

We wanted to wait till his first birthday before trying, so hopefully there will be close to a 2 year gap between them.

Yeah my cycles are odd! When I wasn't on the pill they were normally about 31 days and from what I can tell I ovulate late.

So i think it'll be good to try and monitor exactly when I ovulate.

would really love a girl this time, do you have any preferences?

I think 2 year would be nice. we've waited until this little tinker was potty trained and hoping he will be at nursery shortly after his 3rd birthday.

Not sure, as long as he/she is happy and healthy that's Okay, just praying that if we have another boy he's a better sleeper than Joe is, he still rarely sleeps through
now!

I got my implant removed on the 29th May :) I *think* I ovulated on the 11th as got a very near positive at 11am but was unable to rest for 8 hours so I think I missed my full surge I'm hoping so anyways as up to now all I've had is spotting! Saw my dr today (went about my blood pressure) and he says hopefully it was but if it hasn't returned in 1-2 months to go back as last time my period returned almost exactly 28 days later and my 28 day cycle returned too. Fingers crossed yours don't take long! My LO is 18months almost so we will have a minimum 27month age gap depending on a) whether I did O and b) we caught the O

:flower:

I've only been back on the pill for 2 months so hopefully it won't take that long to get my periods back to normal :)

Hope you guys get your BFP's very soon! Sending loads of baby dust.

I'm really nervous to have another baby as my son was collicky for the first 6 weeks really badly. Never slept. Just cried. But since then he's pretty much slept through the night from 6 weeks and he's a very happy and easy baby. So scared to have a naughty one!

my little boy was collicky too, BF for 6 month but he was eating
solids at 3 month and like a very clever baby giant,
I really think that's why he's a tinker because he's
too clever for his own good ha!
x

My son is very similar! He was bottle fed, solids at 4 months, and he is HUGE for his age in the 95th percentile for height and weight. He's always been so quick at rolling over, crawling and standing etc.

Our lil baby geniuses!

sure are! the trick is to keep them occupied I think :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"