Strange 30wk Question!!

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
Ok guys this is a strange question I know!!Did anybody have a 30wk "Clearout"as in the clearout that you have when your body is getting ready for labour??. Only reason I ask is that for the last few days have been going to the toilet (sorry if tmi!!:blush:) about 3-4 times a day!!which is not like me at all!!Dont think its anything I have eaten as its been going on a few days now.Oh and the wind pains owwwwww!!:hissy:. Dont remember it happening with my daughter but that was 5 yrs ago so have not got a clue,maybe it did!?!.

yeh ive had it a few times in the last few weeks

hey hun im 32 weeks and recently i had direaha pretty bad ( clear out ) for 10 days strait it was horrible i would wake up every day at 6am and be in the bathroom for almost a hour i thought i was getting sick that lasted 10days now its settled down a little bit but not by far i still am having a clear out im yet to figure out where its all comming from and how can i gain any weight when everything i eat litterly comes out the day i hope this dont last the next 7 weeks (im having a c section at 39 weeks ) i go to the doctor on monday im deflty gunna ask why im pooping so much and if its normal or ok even , just wanted to let you know hun i can realy relate to this issue big time

I have had it several times for the last 6 weeks or so. Thought I caught a flu bug the first few times. But then it went from diarehha to a harder, yet very soft stool.
I thank God for these stools... the harder stools are terrible for my hemorroids.

Funny you bring this up! Mine's been really soft the last few days! And black too.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->