strange AF *update pg 1*

J

jordansmummy

well girls got spotting yesterday put pany liner on thats all ive had to use and its hardly anything on the panty liner this morning woke up and hardly anything on it again is this an implantation or not

update

its hardly nothin still still just wearing a panty liner and its easing off its only been on and off since yesterday morning about 10am

you're 2 days late? are you going to test?

Do you temp? this may show when you ovulated, if you ovulated late, then it is possible that this is implantation bleeding. If not, then this could be the witch playing silly wotsits. You know that stress, anxiety etc can affect your period.

I had spotting 2-3 days before AF was due, tested day after AF was due and got my :bfp:

what was ur spotting like hun mines red but hardly any and if i lift my son i feel a little bit soz if tmi i ovulated on the 29th of november cd 16

Mine was redish dark brown. Was not enough to use a pad but i did coz i though it was AF. I had cramps and everything.

omg hun i got pad on now anyways hun but hardly anything on it should i test or class it as af how long did urs last

Mine lasted around 2days but was on and off, like it started saturday night so i put a pad on for bed and woke up the pad was clean but when i wiped there was some on the paper.
So i put another pad on and it got a little drity by the end of the afternoon. and when i wiped it was brown on the paper. i think after that there was nothing but loads of crampping
I should test if i were you, could be your lucky day :thumbup:

so 17dpo? a little late for implantation bleeding, are you sure you O'd on the 29th?

Let's not forget some women still get their periods when pregnant. If it was very light I'd test just in case! I've never experienced a period while pregnant but I've heard that it would be very light like spotting

i have had this aswell and AF isnt due till thursday so i thought it was AF but now its almost gone!!! hope you get your BFP

Yeah Im agreeing with the Mighty one thats its probably not IB, its to late for that, but many women do get decidual bleeding in early pregnancy. Fingers crossed, will be looking out for some updates!:hugs:

well girls got spotting yesterday put pany liner on thats all ive had to use and its hardly anything on the panty liner this morning woke up and hardly anything on it again is this an implantation or not

update

its hardly nothin still still just wearing a panty liner and its easing off its only been on and off since yesterday morning about 10am
:test: and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"