Strange appetite

Proud_Mommy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

for the past couple of weeks I have been hungry like all the time! I would snack every 2 hours or so. And starting 2 days ago, DH cooked on the BBQ and as soon as he put the meat in a plate for me I felt like I wasnt hungry no more:wacko:
Same thing happened right now. I woke up so hungry and we have some bacon so I was gonna make it with eggs but the thought of the grease and just made me not wanna cook it so I just scrambled eggs and added half of avocado, just very plain.

Are any of you's appetite crazy like mine? :baby:

Yes. My appetite comes and goes for the last week no matter what I eat I can taste oil from it - my OH made chilli chicken stir fry which I normally LOVE but I couldnt eat it because all I could literally smell and taste was the teaspoon of olive oil he used! Yuck!

I've been hungry all the time, but then when I smell the food cooking, I suddenly think it's not such a good idea, and start feeling like I'm going to be sick. But as soon as the food is in front of me and I take a bite, I'm good. It's weird!

I was starving every morning 2 weeks ago and then not hungry at 2pm. last week I just wasn't hungry at all and this week I'm not hungry but just eating everything in sight lol but then I begin to feel quite sickly.

Oh yeah - I'm hungry all the time! Last night I asked DH to bring home a whopper and onion rings - I ate the rings, looked at the burger and just didn't want it anymore!

Right now im so hungry and nothing but warm soup sounds good. I feel like i see any type of meat itll make me sick. Just the thought of meat makes me sick ughhh

I feel hungry all the time! I ued to love chocolate but now I just don't fancy it, I still like it but just don't want it :wacko:
All I want at the minute is fruit juice, OH bought me 1 carton yesterday and 3 today, 2 cartons are left (one being orange juice which I dont fancy as much as the fruity one) :blush:

lol, I'm hungry all the time, but most things taste like fish, and that makes me sick. Also, the thought of eating most things just makes me nauseated.

I've usually got a really good appetite and eat well but these days I've become pretty fussy about food and have got to be in the mood for something to eat it. have had nausea which is worse on an empty stomach so I eat little and often which helps. I'm loving fruit and plain things like toast and cheese. Strong tasting foods or strong smelling foods that I normally love turn my stomach just now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->