• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Strange body after bc pill...anyone else?

Hoping4peanut

Reaction score
So I was on the bc pill for 6 years before quitting back in April. It has sure been a hormonal adventure....looking for people to commiserate and share their own experiences.

First of all I am so weepy lately! I just sobbed watching a baby story on tlc. Lol. I didn't realize how much the pill evened me out emotionally!

I am also feeling tired alllllll the time. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My nipples are also weird. They are more colorful and after working out with bra rubbing they get sore....anyone else?

Also....adult acne like crazy!

My periods have also been really odd so far. Really heavy then 70 days without.

How long am I going to feel so hormonal and weird? It's been like 4 months. Will I even out more?

2 more things I forgot.....

Feeling sooooo in the mood lately!

Also I feel more twinges and pinches down in ovary and uterus area that are brand new

is this the first time you have felt this way since coming off the pill? if it is they sound a lot like pregnancy symptoms!

my body is all out of sorts too!! im on cd38 and had a +opk today so my cycle will be about 50 days long!!

O my gosh. I feel like I am reading my own story! Came off the pill in April. No period till end of August! Now cycle day 33 with no ovulation (I temp, so I am sure). I have taken Vitex (which made my hair start coming out in clumps! so I stopped, hair back to normal now). I have acupuncture, herbs, hot packs, everything under the moon with no luck :( I feel twinges all the time. I am emotional, have head aches, Cramps??

I thought coming off would be a breeze! Saw my MD in July and she stated they wont do anything until I have been trying for a year. Whats the use in trying if I am not ovulating? ! ?

Good luck to ya, I hope your cycles steady out soon!

Ricschik...nope def not preggers. I sooo wish that was it!

T1017 it's so nice to know others feel like their bods are going nuts too! Lol

It seriously feels like I am alone in this! Anyone I personally know went off the pill and bam! pregnant. I did not think I would have these issues, ever. But lo and behold, I do. Hopefully things straighten out for you soon and you get your BFP!

I was on BC for about 10 years...never realized how great it actually was for regular, light periods. I stopped it back in the spring and have had weird moods, more stomach issues, etc. My periods are kind of normal...mostly between 24 - 26 days (one cycle was 30 days). My doc told me not to stop it until I wanted to become pregnant because a lot of people become pregnant immediately after stopping (would have loved that)...I don't even know if I ovulate :(

I don't temp, tried to do the OPK but didn't test regularly this month...but we BD every other day. This month I feel like crap, got a stuffy nose, cramps all throughout the month and feel nauseous at times throughout the day...never usually feel that way. Also a lot of clear cm. I am at CD26 and no AF yet but feel like she will be showing up soon. Not sure if all the symptoms are in my head? Too scared to test.

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

I was on the pill for 5 years and I just stopped taking it last month. I just want to cry all the time and I am also fighting with my skin. I stopped taking it because I felt like it was messing with my body too much, but now that I'm off it I am also having some symptoms :p.

I was on BC for about 10 years...never realized how great it actually was for regular, light periods. I stopped it back in the spring and have had weird moods, more stomach issues, etc. My periods are kind of normal...mostly between 24 - 26 days (one cycle was 30 days). My doc told me not to stop it until I wanted to become pregnant because a lot of people become pregnant immediately after stopping (would have loved that)...I don't even know if I ovulate :(

I don't temp, tried to do the OPK but didn't test regularly this month...but we BD every other day. This month I feel like crap, got a stuffy nose, cramps all throughout the month and feel nauseous at times throughout the day...never usually feel that way. Also a lot of clear cm. I am at CD26 and no AF yet but feel like she will be showing up soon. Not sure if all the symptoms are in my head? Too scared to test.

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

whens af due that sounds promising!! xx

Hello, new here!
Very sad to hear what you're going through! But also nice to know I'm not alone... My body is driving me mad after coming off the birth control pill... On cycle was only 20 days then the next was 40 and I'm having spotting in between (complete opposite problem to you really lol I won't stop bleeding!)
Hope things settle down for you soon x

So glad I'm not alone! I went off in the middle of July and I I've gotten my periods so far, my first cycle was 32 days which was the longest I've ever had with or without the pill. Next cycle was 29 days which is great, the biggest problem is the I don't think I've ovulated in any of them. I'm still working on cycle 3 but if I ovulate its gonna be late in my cycle and that's not good either. Since going off the pill I've had acne, easier to cry and weird twinges and cramps too. If the docs won't see you until you've tried for a year and I'm not ovulating what's the point in trying? It seems like a waste of time and I want a baby now! Lol Ok, enough ranting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"