Strange chart - would lvoe some interpretation help!

leelfl

Reaction score
Would love some help interpreting my chart. FF says that I O'd on CD 21, but I am skeptical due to the lack of substantial temp change. I also got positive OPK on CD 26 and 27, and a temp rise on CD 27. I don't get much EWCM, so that's not much help. Thoughts??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-15 at 1.37.56 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-15 at 1.37.56 PM.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 25
i have heard people say that sometimes your body gears up to O (so, a positive OPK) but doesn't, so then they have a 2nd surge later in their cycle. could that be why? the temp change from CD26 to CD27 looks way more promising of O than where FF has your cross hairs now.

FF can and will move your cross hairs:dohh: if later temps make it obvious you Oed somewhere else, they'll move. keep taking your temp for the next 3 or 4 days and if it stays up there (anything higher than 97.1? since that's your highest pre-O temp?) then i would say you ovulated on CD26.

looks like either way BD timing is good though!:winkwink:

good luck and fingers crossed for a bfp!:flower:

Thanks Jumpingo. My first positive opk's around CD20 were on internet test strips, and my digital test stayed negative. I thought the digital might be a dud. On CD 26, both types of tests were positive. Plus, my temp stayed high today--97.6, so I'm really thinking that I O'd around the CD26.

Congrats on your recent wedding!! Have you been TTC for long?

Thanks Jumpingo. My first positive opk's around CD20 were on internet test strips, and my digital test stayed negative. I thought the digital might be a dud. On CD 26, both types of tests were positive. Plus, my temp stayed high today--97.6, so I'm really thinking that I O'd around the CD26.

Congrats on your recent wedding!! Have you been TTC for long?

thanks! we used protection until the wedding, did sort of not trying not preventing for a month and the last month or so we have been pretty actively charting with hopes of getting pregnant soon.:thumbup:

how about you?

Been off birth control since Jan 2013, but we were apart for about 10 months of that time due to my work. Have been trying again since May of this year, hoping for a BFP soon!!!

came back looking to see if your temp stayed up but i'm guessing it's still early sunday where you are...?

the time change does NOT help me sometimes.:roll::haha:

Hey Jumpingo. Yes, my temp went even higher today. Hooray!! Now three days of high temps. Totally convinced now that I O'd in CD 26, which makes me 3dpo. The only way I could get FF to put the cross hairs there was to change the settings to FAM, because of my early oPK. Where are you at in your cycle??

just at CD11. had some EWCM this morning, but had some last month around now, so don't think it's much to get excited about:coffee:

and currently annoyed at my husband. over something stupid but it means he's falling asleep in bed and i'm stewing out in the living room. ugh. i hate getting in tiffs right before bed. ruins my already crappy sleep. :hissy:

sorry, meant to also say YaY for crosshairs!! i had to switch to FAM last month too...:thumbup:

That's the worst. It is amazing how they can seem to fall right asleep after a tiff, while we end up losing sleep over it!! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

That's the worst. It is amazing how they can seem to fall right asleep after a tiff, while we end up losing sleep over it!! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

not so much "better" but my husband and i talked very briefly this morning before he left for work about how it made me feel last night:cry: and i think he realized where i was coming from and apologized. and then he apologized again when he got home from work.:hugs: am sort of an emotional/moody/depressed mess lately:shy::dohh:

hope YOUR day is going much much better than mine!!:winkwink::flower:

Sorry I've been MIA. Been out of town for work with spotty internet. Timing worked out though, because I am out of town for my 2ww. Glad to hear that everything is sorted with your hubby. You must be getting close to O day now.

Also, messy to say....
TTC=emotional moody mess You are most certainly not alone!

yeah, i'm at CD14. last month i Oed on CD17 and FF is predicting between 18-20, so we'll see!:coffee:

having something going on during the TWW is definitely helpful. might need to start making plans and filling up the next couple weeks to get me out of the house!:haha: what kind of work do you do that you get to travel for?

Hey JumpingO. I am a professor, so I often travel for conferences, research, etc. Right now I am at a conference. The timing worked out perfectly, as I would hate to be away during my O time. You're getting quite close now. What do you do in Tokyo? Are you from there? Or living abroad?

i'm originally from the states, but have lived in japan for the last 8 years. i taught middle school for a couple years, then did some japanese school/proficiency test taking, and then worked at a mommy-and-me bilingual school for 0-5year olds for close to 5 years.

i met my husband here; he's american though:haha:. we got legally married here last august and i continued working until this past may. we had a state-side wedding in june so timing just sort of worked out i guess. it was a long commute and there were other management issues that didn't give me any reason to put up with the commute (i LOVED my job and was so sad to leave the kids and moms, but the rest of the BS? i do not miss that ONE. BIT.:roll:)

now i'm unemployed, er, a housewife:haha: living on a military base. it's a completely different world from anything i've ever known AND it's weird to be IN japan but be living in what could only be described as a mini-American-midwest-town, for better or for worse. all for someone who chose to live in japan...but that's what you do for love, i guess, right?:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->