Strange Cycles

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Im sure some of you remember when I first joined and how loco crazy I would get while on the 2WW. Each month it seems that I grow up a little and with each BFN , I think less and less of the all in my head symptoms. This month is the best month for not thinking about it while in the 2ww. But I sware. Ever since we started TTC I really feel that my cycles have gotten strange. I feel that I notice cramps more before I get my period and Just the odd and curel AF symptoms seem to be more pronounced. I was on the pill for a very long time, but have been off for atleast a 6 months before we started TTC. Like today. I am only on CD24 and I sware my period will start now. This is just driving me mad. Did anyone else notice there AF symptoms change once they started to TTC or is this just another mental oddity that one gets while TTC?:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I did, I never noticed before that right before AF is due i get some cramping

Hi babe...

I found that I just noticed symptoms more than I did when not TTC as I had 1 or 2 months of BFN and I was sure they were going to be BFP due to symptoms!

Good luck hun, I hope this is your month! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->