strange dream

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by sopho30, Oct 7, 2013.

1. sopho30

sopho30 Well-Known Member

Hello all.
    Firstly i know im not quite in 3rd tri yet , few days to go.....

Had a dream last night i gave birth naturally with no pain relief ( was induced last time and ended in emergency c section) to a 8lb 5oz baby girl we named ruby......haha with the sparkliest blue eyes and black hair.....Now im actually having a boy or so we have been told , and both hubby and i have brown eyes..and our daughter has the blondedst hair.....It was so real.....i actually woke up and felt my belly haha:shrug:

2. whittnie117

whittnie117 Well-Known Member

It's really common to have vivid dreams during pregnancy. I heard that it isn't uncommon to dream about birthing baby or dreaming about having the opposite sex than you are. A few days before my bfp I had a really vivid dream about a baby girl in my arms and I have dreamt about birthing several times already. Always to a little girl, except this last dream a few nights ago. I am having a boy. I wouldn't put any stock in it. However, it is kind of cool to have those dreams. It kind of adds to the anticipation though!

The dreams I can't handle are the vivid nightmares. Omgosh, not nice at all.

3. Kirstymum005

Kirstymum005 Well-Known Member

Its all normal. I've been having weird dreams since second tri. Dreams that noway makes any sense! Sometimes I tell dh about them if I remember and we have a right giggle. Like pp said...its the vivid nightmares I don't like. And I've had a few of those. .