Strange Feeling Days After Possible Conception

AMGirl

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm brand new to this board, but I was hoping to get some input from people! Ever since ovulation (1 week ago today) I have had very uncomfortable cramping in my uterus. Sometimes I think it is just gas and other times I think it is cramps. It is constant, though, and doesn't go away. This has been happening since Day 3 Post Ovulation/Possible Conception. I never have these signs with my period, so this is something I've never experienced. I've been crazy with the pregnancy tests, but all have come out negative so far. Does this sound like early pregnancy symptoms to any of you? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!

Hi there,
I'm brand new to this board, but I was hoping to get some input from people! Ever since ovulation (1 week ago today) I have had very uncomfortable cramping in my uterus. Sometimes I think it is just gas and other times I think it is cramps. It is constant, though, and doesn't go away. This has been happening since Day 3 Post Ovulation/Possible Conception. I never have these signs with my period, so this is something I've never experienced. I've been crazy with the pregnancy tests, but all have come out negative so far. Does this sound like early pregnancy symptoms to any of you? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!

I have heard that it can be an early pregnancy sign. I have been having them off and on since i ovulated. Im 10dpo today and had a BFN today. Im going to retest next week (AF is expected Tuesday) if the witch doesnt show. Mine goes between feeling like gas and then cramps- then it will go away for awhile. Good Luck.

i had that all last cycle and then :bfn: not to be discouraging.. there are tons of threads on symptoms.. cramps are super common. i doubt they are really just in our heads but.. i wonder if we are just paying super extra close attention and thus feeling stuff wed otherwise ignore

Goodness, this sounds familiar. I've been BDing for two months, and both times I got unexpected but undeniable reactions like this - uterus feeling like it's jumping about, bloating etc, each time I got my hopes up...and then my period started. It really does your head in. It's because of this that I joined this forum, to see if there was something wrong with me, so I'm relieved to see others have the same. I started to think I was going nuts! It makes it SO much worse when your period starts, as it's really got your hopes up.

Good luck - perhaps it is good news for you.

ok so i have to put in my two cents here. this month is my first time ttc, and also the first time my husband has ejaculated into me. i have noticed with all the :sex: going on that my uterus feels "twitchy" i feel like it must have something to do with all the :spermy: up in there! :laugh2:

Goodness, this sounds familiar. I've been BDing for two months, and both times I got unexpected but undeniable reactions like this - uterus feeling like it's jumping about, bloating etc, each time I got my hopes up...and then my period started. It really does your head in. It's because of this that I joined this forum, to see if there was something wrong with me, so I'm relieved to see others have the same. I started to think I was going nuts! It makes it SO much worse when your period starts, as it's really got your hopes up.

Good luck - perhaps it is good news for you.
Fairyflax - I could have written this same exact reply - same exact experience!
AM Girl - I'm new here too, had the same feelings, crampy, bloating, twitches, etc.. from a couple days after. I seriously googled and thought for sure I had implantation cramping. So positive and full of happy thoughts. Now I know that a lot of the women here get the same thing and I think it really is mostly mental - just for the anticipation and hope that "it" worked. Of course, I DO hope for you it is IC. But I just know I was SO disappointed when AF showed up. More upset than I ever imagined b/c I thought those cramps meant something. Best of luck though and welcome to the boards!
:dust:

Hi just thought id add my two cents...ive been having cramping, bloating and gassyness about a week after ovulation and i didnt get my period. I just took a test tonight which is five days late for my period and i got a positive :) good luck!!!

Congratulations usakiwi, I'm full of envy. It's really good to know that you can get these signs and then be pregnant!

I definetly don't think feeling these things are mind over matter - far to apparent and in your face to also be put down to usual stuff but focusing on what you're body's doing. I've come to the conclusion that it's my body firing off and getting all the hormones going because my egg has been fertilised, but then it doesn't follow through - perhaps doesn't implant properly, and it all comes to nothing. Apparently, 50% of fertilised eggs get passed with your period. Let's just hope it means our bodies are getting warmed up and will be ready next time!

Can I just add - it would be great to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms and failed to get a positive pregnancy result for these months BUT then SUCCEEDED in getting pregnant in the end. It would be rather reassuring!

Going through this now for 6 months, TTC but nothing. This month we did it every single day in my fertile window, got positive OPK and did it twice and so I want to keep feeling that it worked but not get my hopes up. It's been 3 days since O-day and feeling ramps and gas. Praying it worked 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->