• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Strange month?

mummystheword

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while, I used to come on here a lot before and after I had my now 3yr old son :) This is our first month of NTNP really, I stopped taking my pill last month so didn't really know where my periods would be, I usually have a 26 day cycle (when not on BC) and did last month too. I am due AF today and so far no sign, I have had no sore boobs as usual, some slight cramping that comes and goes, no back ache, no sickness. These are all my usual symptoms when not on BC but I'm puzzled, I don't feel anything 😳

Take a test! :) how many dpo are you? Have you been tedting for your O day?xx

I haven't taken a test yet, I'm 14 dpi today if my app is correct. When I had my son the i didn't get a BFP until the day after AF was due, I don't know whether to just wait 😱 x x

AF was 1 day late for me on my 2nd cycle off BC.

Omg omg omg!!! Just bought a pack of 2 Tesco pregnancy tests (only ones they had) and was going to wait until tomorrow morning but couldn't! Lol! A faint but definitely there BFP came straight up, even with not FMU! I actually can't believe it!! Eeeeeek!!!

=) congrats hun

Thank you everyone!! Did another test this morning with a much darker line, still can't believe it!! ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"