Strange nocturnal activity

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
My lo has started doing something weird at four months. In her sleep she lifts both legs, holds them there, then slams them down hard. Over and over again, all night. Any one else? It started in a travel Cor, but since transferring to a cot she still does it.

My 7 week old just started doing this its random and she is really loud when she bangs xxxxxxxxxxx

Mine does that too. But for me when her legs go up and down, it means her diaper is wet. Like she is trying to run away from that diaper. haha

My LO does it too, and even in the middle of the night I find it amusing. I think for my LO it's just the wonder that she has legs that she likes to move them. Shje does this loads when we do her nappy change too!

My LO does this too! I'll have to pay more attention to see if it is because his diaper is wet. I'm so glad to know I am not the only one wondering if this was normal!

My LO has done this for months. It's a self settling mechanism for him. I think it's pretty common.

My babba does it too. It's quite common I think.

Thank you everyone! It is funny! It was interesting that she started doing it the might she went into a travel cot and earlier that day she learned to roll back to front and vice versa. Maybe she is restless because of teething and entertaining herself. I did notice she didn't do it when she had calpol.

My LO does this when he has tummy ache. At least that's what I think! Normally I pick him up and get a burp out of him, or sometimes gripe water helps.

The subject line makes me laugh.... :haha:

Both my babies do this, but only my daughter does it in bed. It seems like it is just fun for them to exert themselves on the world this way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->