Strange non-foody cravings?!

Hollie506

Reaction score
It sounds daft, but I really love the smell of a clean bathroom! I dont mean cleaning products clean, I mean just after someone's had a bath and it's still all steamy and smells of clean stuffs! :blush: Anyone else have anything like this? :haha: xxx

i dont have things like the clean smell but i love the smell of the argos catolouge!! lol or just magazines, celephane from magazines!! anything like that! haha strange what pregnancy does to us isnt it! x

i also love the bathroom after a bath or shower, but the weird one i have is the kitchen after the sides have been sprayed with the homemade lemon cleaner i made and wiped down. makes me clean it 3 times a day just so i can smell it lol

i get the urge to eat toothpaste...i just love the feeling of it in my mouth!!

lol u love it i keep gagging with it, for some reason it tastes awful but only in the past month, takes me like half an hour to brush my teeth lol

Meeeeeeee.....I DO! I like chewing on (clean) wet sponges! Very odd, I know, but I love it ! xxx

Me!! I absolutely love the smell of washing! Whether it be the powder in the detergent aisle at the supermarket, or freshly cleaned clothes. Makes me want to eat it (but I won't obviously!!)
Also got a sudden urge to eat parma violets at the same time, so thinking the flowery smell and taste has something to do with the washing powder thing!!

It didn't start until a couple of weeks ago for me though and is the only real craving type thing i've had!! Ha ha

lol me!...... i love the smell of dove soap....i have a bar i take everywhere with me to smell :rofl:, wet freshly washed washing, lavender softener, lemon flash spray and morrisons lavender washing up liquid lol

mine is similar to laurens,i lay in the bath and sniff the sponges and flannels once there wet,i find it so relaxing its very strange but i love it lol

my friend keeps chewing on rubber! went out and bought some kids pumps to chew on, dirty cow! lol

i've not had any cravings of any sort really!

my friend keeps chewing on rubber! went out and bought some kids pumps to chew on, dirty cow! lol

i've not had any cravings of any sort really!

HAHA :haha: that actually sounds so rank! I dont feel so strange now!! :winkwink: xxx

oh i just posted a thread on mine! didnt see this until then!

FAIRY LIQUID ORIGINAL!!!!
:D xxxxxxx

I want to lick dirty potatoes!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmm!!!! haha!!!

Me too! Going crazy about minty things lately. I am drinking nettle+mint tea all day long at work and even made some tea from mint at home that is supposed to be used as spice as I didn't have any tea bags lol... Yesterday bought and finished off a whole roll of those white round mints with a hole in them (forgot what they are called).. I guess that's not the worst craving on earth to have, but may signal about some nutrient deficiency, I've read. :dohh:

I have a urge to eat grit or gritty things like sand that will crunch between my teeth xxx

I am thinking i am a lil crazy xx lol

LOL!!!

My only non food craving is, well it's can be food I guess.... Orange or citrus!! I love the smells of the cleaners, pop, candies etc... anything orange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->