Strange non-foody cravings?!

I love brushing my teeth and especially when I brush my tongue!!! Any excuse to brush now :)

I love the smell of damp musty things. Spent ages in the shed the other week at work. I bought some clary sage oil to bath in and now I cant stop sniffing that, that smells quite musty.

lol dirt from a potato!!! ive posted about mine before its cleaning products mainly disenfectant the cheap pine stuff, beeswax furniture polish... mmmmm i just sprayed a cloth and put it on the radiator to get the smell, we have wooden floors otherwise i would have sprayed it like a air freshner hahahah! im so weird!!!! i love the smell of all chemicals, bleach, tippex, nail polish, shoe polish!! yum! a stood sniffing disinfectant the other week and my mouth watered,
its bad times when you get excited at the cleaning aisle in asda!! :haha:

Mine are watching the washer go round with suds in, addicted to the smell of jasmine and rose liquid tabs and biting sponge in bath with suds in, lol.:blush:

Oh a clean soaking wet facecoth and sucking all the water out of it:blush:
its getting to a bit of an extreme at the min lol

and the smell of kerosine (oil for heating)
:shock:

and exact same craving as preg wiv my daughter
ice cubes slightly melted down and chewing them

This is really bad but i have been really craving the smell of petrol :blush:

This is really bad but i have been really craving the smell of petrol :blush:

awwaahhh me too :blush: i go out of my way to put the petrol in the car myself at the garage lol

vicks vapour rub i carnt get enough i sit sniffing it all the time :blush:

Mmmmm..... petrol. I was actually considering applying for a job at the local petrol station just to smell it all day.

Kerosine is good too! Love it, love it, love it

ooohhhhh i have the petrol one 2 lol i keep walking through the petrol station just to get a whiff!!! :rofl: with that and the bar of dove soap that is constantly stuck to my nose my oh thinks i have gone mad lol

Ice cubes , I could suck them all day . The smell of ironing ... it totally has a smell ! , I considered taking a nibble out of a linen scented candle in Dunnes stores today :(

Ice cubes , I could suck them all day . The smell of ironing ... it totally has a smell ! , I considered taking a nibble out of a linen scented candle in Dunnes stores today :(

i had a craving for ice cubes, had to crunch them though! apparntly it means your body is low on iron, then i went to the docs the week after and they told me my iron was low and was put on iron tablets, so it must be true! strange isnt it! lol now ive been on iron tablets i dont crave ice cubes anymore! x

yeh well they should beable to tell from your blood tests so if its low they will tell you, i used to eat it constantly lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->