• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Strange one!!

danni1979

Reaction score
Okkkkkk

Well i kinda dont know where to start cos this is gonna sound CRAZY..

My Lil girl is 3 months old xmas eve and i am having loads of pregnancy symptoms BUT me and OH dont remember having sex!! Wondering if we've done it in our sleep,lol..

I started feeling like morning sickness bout 3 weeks ago but the the past few days its been worse,not sure if its a bug or something,really congested as well,but i dont have any cramps or anything..Have that bad taste in my mouth as well

For anyone who has had more then 1 child,did you get the cramps at all in your second pregnancy or is this normal after a child,maybe a resurgance of hormones aftre giving birth or something??

HELP

xx xx

LOl,but realisticly i really cant see how i can be,i mean can you REALLY be THAT tired you dont know you've had sex!!
xx xx

erm men can cant they :rofl: but no not me ! lol

I am expecting my 2nd and have had tons of cramps for week and bad tiredness. First symptoms were bloatedness, lots of wind and cramps.

I say.... TEST TEST TEST lol x

Thanks girls,kinda nice to know i'm not bonkers (yet) LOL

Will do a test :p

xx xx

do a test hun i didnt think i was pregnant with ds as it was following a miscarriage and we only had sex twice and had been using protection both times but opps i was and now hes here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"