Strange OPK Kits! Nothing is better than Clearblue Digital smileys!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mummy_blues, Mar 17, 2010.

1. mummy_blues

mummy_blues Us n our identical BOYS!

I thought I might share this with those who are testing with their OPKs.
    I started testing again on the 15th, CD21 after a series of no positives on my clearblue digital Ovulation test.
    I've been testing with two kits, a cheap generic one and the Clearblue. I got positives on both kits and a smiley on the clearblue on the 15th.
    Out of curiosity, I tested again on the 16th on the cheap ones since I had quite a few dozen left over. It still gave me two dark lines, positive. Never mind.

Then today, 17th I tested again, and STILL got two dark lines. Really crazy, I can't believe my LH can stay that high. :wacko: :wacko:
    Then I tested again with my Clearblue Smileys and thankfully, I did not get any smileys at all today - meaning I AM COMPLETELY Normal, hormones are normal and I can't be ovulating over so many days......
    For those of you who keep getting positives and lines on your OPKs and don't understand why, maybe get a better one like Clearblue.