strange OPKS!!!!!!! updated.. i think this is my positive

tonyamanda

3rd trimester
Reaction score
Hi girls!! Arn't opks suppose to get Gradually darker???

cause the top one was yesterdays evening and the bottom one is this mornings!!!!! What the..... ?????? HELP i thought they get darker in the evening.. now im confused.. thats really dark withing 24 hrs :wacko:
.... second image :happydance:

Attachments

• RIMG0058.jpg
    RIMG0058.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 25
  • RIMG0002.jpg
    RIMG0002.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 10
Mine were totally blank till the surge, then they'd appear out of nowhere. It'd last 2 days, then go right back to blank.

Mine were totally blank till the surge, then they'd appear out of nowhere. It'd last 2 days, then go right back to blank.

so i should BD today!!!!! oh good hubbys home!!! :thumbup:

Ill let you know more about me.. I had implanon removed 8 weeks ago still have not got my first AF.. so this must be a good sign that my body is coming back to normal!!

Its possible to go from nothing to something within that time frame but i don't think your second test is positive yet. I would do another later today and see if it gets darker!

Good luck!

I would retest later and see if it gets darker but it def looks like surge is coming :)

EDIT ummm omg its actually darker!!!!! today.. in the morning???? oh gee what does that mean?.. i know it says not to test in the morning but i couldn't help myself im such a poas addict ... bottom one is todays

Attachments

• RIMG0006.jpg
    RIMG0006.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 12
Hi girls!! Arn't opks suppose to get Gradually darker???

cause the top one was yesterdays evening and the bottom one is this mornings!!!!! What the..... ?????? HELP i thought they get darker in the evening.. now im confused.. thats really dark withing 24 hrs :wacko:

Not everyone gets a "fade in" pattern on their opk's. Those that do are just lucky!

EDIT ummm omg its actually darker!!!!! today.. in the morning???? oh gee what does that mean?.. i know it says not to test in the morning but i couldn't help myself im such a poas addict ... bottom one is todays

hmm I'd not compare tests when one is still wet. It'll automatically still look darker.

As long as the test line is the same color as or darker than the control, you're good to go! No need to compare tests!

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

:)

actually it is the morning urin that will have the strongest hormone level in it hun :)
so first thing in the morning is the best time to test (coz you have been holdiong it in all night)
btw that looks positive to me :) congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"