• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Strange pain in my back 5 weeks pregnant

laurensingh

Reaction score
Hi i have been experiencing a really strange pain in my back feels like ive just had an epidural this is my second pregnancy has anyone else experianced this I am only 5 weeks pregnant but this has been going on for over a week I need to know if this is normal or not thanks. :shrug:

I haven't had an epidural so I don't have any frame of reference but if you're concerned then contact your early pregnancy unit as they should be able to see you

I'm having something pretty similar. I'm roughly 5 weeks and it's not quite a pain but more of pressure or a throbbing pulling feeling. Good luck hun and keep us updated.

I had a pain right in the base of my back early in pregnancy in more than one of my pregnancies. In fact it made me suspect I was pregnant the second time as it was quite distinctive.

Back pain is really common early pregnancy. I haven't had an epidural before but I have heard from women that have that the pain can flare from it during pregnancy and during their monthly cycles.

I have it at the moment too, more on my right side than my left. Woke up this morning and felt like i'd aged 40 years :haha:

I had some bad back pain earlier in this pregnancy. It was just my uterus starting to grow and the muscles getting sore. Growing pains, I believe they're called. It stopped eventually but I can't remember exactly when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"