strange progesterone dream

mojo86

Reaction score
Hi all this is very random and only really posting to see if anyone has any ideas as there cant really be any logic to this but anyways....

The past couple of weeks I have been having very vivid and strange dreams. Last night in my dream I was being told I had a progesterone level of 74. It seems very specific and I have no idea what or if it would mean anything? My last set of blood tests taken in September showed my progesterone level to be less than 3. Do you think its just been on my mind since then? Its not really something I can look up in my dreams dictionary so thought I would ask you lovely ladies instead xx:winkwink:

Ha! I have no idea what these dreams mean. It's not like you force yourself to dream about the progesterone, you know? I'm in your situation as well. For the past week, I've been having extremely vivid dreams: me dying (shot in the head, falling), some girl getting raped under water, my hubby cheating, my sister giving birth and not allowing me in the room, going faster than the speed limit on my military base and getting in trouble, etc. It's so weird. I have no control.

I have researched a bit though. It can be a sign of pregnancy although experts are not sure of the exact cause. Increase of hormones, maybe? Good luck and fx crossed!!

yeah, sounds like it. I have a lot of weird dreams and I think most come from whatever I've been thinking/worrying about. Strange that it was so specific...some of mine are like that and then I have to think for a minute...was this a dream or did it really happen.

Thanks for replying ladies!! Lovebotlass17 poor you you sound like you have had some truly awful dreams recently! I never thought about it being a sign of pregnancy though? Do you think you could be pregnant? I think it would be a miracle for me to be pregnant I am still waiting to see the FS and not had a period since September! However, may think about doing a test just incase! Scout thats exactly what is was like I wasnt sure if I had actually been told this of whether it was a dream but sadly, it was definitely a dream!!

I honestly think I am pregnant. Too many signs. I mean, it's not even wishful thinking anymore. I'd be surprised if I wasn't. And when I researched "pregnancy signs- vivid dreams," it is actually pretty common in pregnant women. A lot of them have to deal with water. They can be nightmares as well (in my case). I also had a dream that I had a pregnancy test that read "NOT PREGNANT." I looked again while driving (wth?) and it now read "PREGNANT." I screamed and drove to my husband, who was walking down the street. Very weird dreams, indeed.

https://www.webmd.com/baby/features/vivid-dreams-of-pregnant-women

https://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/health_wellness/sleep_pregnant/article/pregnancy-dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->