STRANGE QUESTION... expiry date on hpt?

TattooedMamma

Reaction score
If a test had an expiry of JAN 2011.. and I peed on it, would it definitely be wrong? lol

Anyone used an out of date test before? :shrug:

I would think there would be a good chance of accuracy. I would double check though with one that hadn't expired if you really doubt the outcome of the test. :)

If a test had an expiry of JAN 2011.. and I peed on it, would it definitely be wrong? lol

Anyone used an out of date test before? :shrug:

I've used several tests past their dates. In my experience , as long as its less than a year expired its still good.
Digitals usually have a dead battery by then though. So even if you find them super cheap , don't waste your money on expired digi's. If you happen to use one past its date and it still turns on LOL Its result can be trusted
( I called and asked the manufacturer once)

No it's not a cheapy.. it's been in the cupboard in the bathroom.
Would the battery be dead so close to expiry? Havent even got the box to read anything on it..

I've wondered this, I think they'd be OK, but I know that I probably wouldn't believe it whatever the result.

I read an ebay listing saying that the out of date clearblue digitals would still work, there's just a slight chance the battery could be dead.
I did a clearblue digital today, even though there's no way I could be pregnant, but I'm apparently mental. So I took it apart afterwards and put the battery aside in case I ever found a use for it. I dunno if it would be possible to replace the batter of an out of date CB digital before peeing on it? Hmmm

I've wondered this, I think they'd be OK, but I know that I probably wouldn't believe it whatever the result.

I read an ebay listing saying that the out of date clearblue digitals would still work, there's just a slight chance the battery could be dead.
I did a clearblue digital today, even though there's no way I could be pregnant, but I'm apparently mental. So I took it apart afterwards and put the battery aside in case I ever found a use for it. I dunno if it would be possible to replace the batter of an out of date CB digital before peeing on it? Hmmm

True poas addict right there! Haha no , for some reason when you reinsert a battery it gives an error and recycles that error until battery drain.
Dont ask me how I know this, I also know that the red lights on the inside will make you about go blind if you play with one without the cover on..... Bright little suckers!!!

True poas addict right there! Haha no , for some reason when you reinsert a battery it gives an error and recycles that error until battery drain.
Dont ask me how I know this, I also know that the red lights on the inside will make you about go blind if you play with one without the cover on..... Bright little suckers!!!

LMAO, thanks for the heads up!

Duno how this got onto taking these things apart! lmao

Im not going to use it.. i feel like im out so just waiting for af :/
HATE the 2ww more than any other time

Extra goodluck ladies :dust:

i've wondered this, i think they'd be ok, but i know that i probably wouldn't believe it whatever the result.

I did a clearblue digital today, even though there's no way i could be pregnant, but i'm apparently mental. So i took it apart afterwards and put the battery aside in case i ever found a use for it. I dunno if it would be possible to replace the batter of an out of date cb digital before peeing on it? Hmmm

funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->